Restore our community from brokenhearted, to a spirit filled life and serving community.
Our Mission is simple: To Love God, to set free, to develop and repeat.
1. WORSHIP: We value that God seeks those who worship him in spirit and truth. Our musical worship will do just that, Worship Jesus The Christ. “Have reverence for God, and obey His commands because this is all that we’re created for.
2. FELLOWSHIP: We value our fellowship with God and his children, we are his family and we gather to love, eat, pray and talk with each other.
3. DISCIPLESHIP: We value going out to our community, to teach and to baptize.
4. MINISTRY: You were shaped for serving God! We value ministering to our community, the “Ministry of reconciliation”.
5. PRAYER: We value our prayer to God, we desire to pray big and that prayer is to “God grant us to continue to speak BODLY of your WORD and streatch out YOUR HAND TO HEAL, and give Signs and show wonders performed THROUGH THE NAME YOUR HOLY SERVANT JESUS!
As church leaders we want to intentionally focus our time on equipping people to do the ministry, rather than spending the majority of our time on planning to do the ministry for us. Our mission rises and falls on leadership development.
We want people to be a base of ministry. Our goal is to equip people to serve our community, our State and every state in America.
We believe that discipleship should be a simple model that reproduces into more community churches in every state in America.
We will measure success by whether or not people are maturing as disciples of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy. It reveals the principles by which God judges us, and therefore is, and will remain to the end of the world the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried. All Scripture is a testimony to Christ, who is Himself the focus of divine revelation.